Hair, Make-Up, Fashion, Reviews, Hauls and FUN!

My photo
I am beauty obsessed! I love anything beauty related and I am always looking to learn new tips. I love discovering new products and sharing them with everyone here on my blog!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Collab Channel: PEZ Inspired Makeup!!!


This week the collab channel theme is candy inspired makeup! My favorite candy by far is Snickers but I didn't want to do a makeup look using brown, red and blue....I wanted to do something colorful and fun! Then I remembered how much I loved Pez candies when I was little! When I looked Pez up online I realized how pretty the colors are and I was inspired to create the look that I did my video on this week! Now I'm going to have to go and get myself some Pez lol! Check out the video at Glamourdollsx6! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey! The colors you used are all cute as if you work at a candy shop or sth! ;)☆

    ReplyDelete